Arvi Laanemets

Hi

An example:
You enter the skill level into cell A1. When for skill level 1 the
percentage is 5%, sor skill level 2 - 4%, ... , for skill level 5 - 1%, then
you get it by formula
=CHOOSE(A1;5%;4%;3%;2%;1%)

The formula ignores fractional part of number in A1, and returns an error
whenever integral part of number is <1 and number of percentages in
formula.

--
Arvi Laanemets
(When sending e-mail, use address arvil<Attarkon.ee)

"kdub1980" wrote in message
I am trying to make an Excel spreadsheet to calculate my productivity at
work. I would like to make a column that works like this:
If I work X amount of these projects then that's Y% of my goal.
But if I work X amount of these projects then that's Y% of my goal.
At work we have different goals for different "Skill Levels", and you work
all the Skill Levels each day. I would like to be able to put this into a
formula.
I would like to be able to type in, say, 3 (for Skill Level 3) and have

that
translate to 3.125% of my goal. And then on the next row I work a Skill
Level 5 which is 2% of my goal. I want to be able to do this by entering

in
the Skill Level number, rather than the corresponding percentage. Is this
possible? Thanks for any help you can give me! :)