Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Peo Sjoblom

Default Ignoring Time in a Date Time Calculation

You can use

IF(INT(B2)INT(A2),1,0)

Peo Sjoblom

"nmp" wrote in message
I am being provided data with a date/time stamp where I want to calculate

if
there is a difference between two dates, but ignore the time. Example: in
cell A2 I have 11/22/2005 0:00 and in cell B2 I have 11/22/2005 12:00 and

my
current formula is IF(B2A2,1,0) and it is giving me a result of 1. I

want
the formula to ignore the time and give me a result of 0 because the dates
are the same. I already tried just reformating A2 and B2, but that did

not
work. The time data is still there in the background.

Thanks!