Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Marhanen

Default Regular Time and Over Time

I am working with a spreadsheet that contains whole hour times for Regular,
Over, Sick and Vacation times. When 9 is placed in Regular time, I want the
number to remain at the max number of 8 hours Regular time, moving the 1 hour
Over time into the next cell.

Reg Over Sick Vacation
Monday 9 1 0 0
Tuesday 8

When I type that 9 in, I am looking for a function or VBA code that can
automatically make it 8 and move the 1 over. I have figured out how to move
the 1 over using =IF(C88,C8-8,"-") but it would be nice to be able to type
that 9 and it will automatically make it 8 and then a 1 goes into the Over
column.

Any suggestions? Thanks!