Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur

Default Excel formula

Hi Roberts,

How are you. I would suggest that you use the index command instead of the
vlookup command because in the vlookup command you run the risk of getting
values for approximate matches. In the index function, you can find exact
matches by specifying 0 in the last syntax of the function. more help is
available inthe Help menu

Regards

" wrote:

I need to create a formula that will compare the contents of cells
A2:A2000, to the contents of cells A2:A2000 in another worksheet
('schools'), and when finding 2 values that match, I need to bring the
contents of the corresponding cell in column B from 'schools' into the
first worksheet.

How do I go about setting this up?

KLR