Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Elodie

Default Data Validation: Choice list does not appear

I use to use the validation data and I am face with a issue I never had:
I have file using validation data (base on a list using named cells) I send
this file to someone and when he send it to be back the choices lists do not
appear anymore. If I enter a value that is not is the list I have the error
messag which is correct
But the small arrow a the right of the cell does not appear and I am not
able to select value.

I guess an option has been turn on or off. Please Help me! (the person I
have send the file may not help me, he does not know if he has done something
or not :-( )

Elodie