Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default How do I create different hyperlinks within one cell in Excel 2003

Maybe you can cheat.

Format the text in the cell so that the "hyperlink" part is blue/underscored
(just give it that appearance). Then put a rectangle from the drawing toolbar
(hide the borders) over that text.

Assign your hyperlink to the rectangle (not the cell).

Repeat for each link you need.

GeorgeD wrote:

I need to have different items in the same cell(in Excel 2003), linking to
different areas within the Excel doc. Basically, I need to have numerous
hyperlinks within one cell. However, I only seem to be able make a link out
of an entire cell. I there any way around this?

--

Dave Peterson