Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
roy.okinawa

Default Delete Cell Function

No date goes in this cell. Only the cumulative days between today's date and
the date in column W. See the first post.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Try changing the format of that cell to a date.

roy.okinawa wrote:

I get 38679 in cell H1. It should be blank since I have a date in Y1.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

=IF(Y1="",today()-W1,"") in H
--
Gary''s Student

"roy.okinawa" wrote:

I currently have column H, Days In Shop, calculating the days from current
date to column W, Date Received: =Today()-W31

What I need is a formula that will also delete/blank/terminate that cell in
column H once a date is entered in column Y.

H W Y

3 11/20/2005
11/20/2005 11/23/2005

Thanks.