Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
jdeshpa

Default Getting #N/A from Vlookup when matching value exist in the lookup data range.

Hello,

I am trying to use vlookup function to match data from two systems. The
data is related to work orders. I need to see which work orders are in
what status on other system. So I dumped work order reports from both
systems and was pulling status from 2nd worksheet on to first worksheet
against work order number. IT works for most of the parts but on some
rows it does not work. I tried making column A in both worksheets
formatted to Number or Text etc still does not work. By fluke it worked
on one row but not sure why. If I copy the formula to other row, still
get N/A.

Sorting lookup data also did not help. Any hints from experts??

Thanks,
JK

--
jdeshpa