Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dasin

Default Nested IF problem - help please

Albertus Extra Bold 16 for B2 and 50% (I don't know who picked that
font!). Zooming in helps, but then it requires a lot of scrolling.

I tried it on a blank new sheet and it works fine, but this sheet is
very large and it was set up with smaller fonts to try and make it fit
our monitors a little better.

BTW I tried the TRIM idea and still am getting the #N/A error. I looked
at athe cell carefully and there are no spaces in the front or back.
The only other thing is that it is formatted for center.

Thanks again,

James