Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Todd1

Default PivotTables - Group Dates, excluding dates

I can send you a sample file, if it helps.

I believe blank date fields prevents you from grouping the dates in that
column. The only non-technical solution, if this is true, would be to put
dummy data in all remaining blank fields...maybe default to 1/1/1910

"cs02000" wrote:

I can't duplicate the problem as I am able to group when the date is
left blank in certain records. Check to make sure all columns have a
name, ie. you have not blank columns. I know PT don't like entire blank
columns of data.

--
cs02000