Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ted

Default Problem with #VALUE/0! error

THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER BEING USED - THE PROBLEM CHANGED TOO MUCH.

Ted.

"Ted" wrote:

sorry, its this formula that causes the error value:

=IF(OR(G23<G$45,G23G$46),"",IF(G$480,(G23-G$45)/G$47,(G$46-G23)/G$47))

the other one is what displays its absolute value (even if that value is an
error message - how can I make it display a blank cell rather than the
error!?)

thanks.
Ted.

"Ted" wrote:

(this may be a repeat question because my computer went funny - but here you
a)

The below formula

=IF(N(CO23)=0,"",(ABS(CO23)))

it to return an absoulte value from some data. if there is only one data in
the set, then it returns a #Value! error sign. Is there a way to get it to
put a blank in the intended cells when this happens, rather than the error as
other formula gets mucked up by it!

the other formula is:

=MATCH(MAX(B52:AD52),B52:AD52,0)

Has anyone any ideas please??