Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default OT? Microsoft Works Database Import?

You should be able to, there is a MS Works file type in the dropdown list
for FileOpen. Try it and see.

--

HTH

RP

"Lee Harris" wrote in message
Is it possible to import this into Excel - I don't even have MWD, but
someone has sent me a list of products in this format, I am looking for a
free file viewer, but wondered if there was a known plugin or method for
Excel, since that would be the easiest way for me to copy and store the

data
at my end

tks in advance