Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Dasin

Default Nested IF problem - help please

Thanks for the response! I really appreciate it.
I haven't used MATCH or INDEX before, but I think I get the drift. I
tried both of your suggestions but I am getting a #N/A in the
cells/column where I tried it. I tried using B4 for the index and got
the same error.
Just figured it out. It is case sensitive! If I type oct I get the
error, if I type Oct it works!
Is there a way around this? You know users, some won't type the correct
Oct, Nov etc. and will get the #N/A error and I'll be getting calls.
But what an elegant solution to the IF problem!!!

Thanks,

James