Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
bcemail

Default Copying a total from another Sheet

I have a workbook setup with about 15 worksheets. Each sheet (except
the 1st) represents an office budget, and has a total at the bottom of
the cost column (basic "sum" total). The first sheet has the totals of
all the offices, which are then totaled. I'm trying to determine if it
is possible to have the 1st sheet update an office's total, when a
value in that particular office's sheet is changed. I've tried
referencing each sheet's total on the 1st sheet, but it just copies the
exact formula, so it totals the fourth column on the 1st sheet (which is
blank).
I'm not sure if it's possible to copy a total formula, and then to have
those copied totals totaled, for a grand total figure.
Hope this makes sense. If not, just let me know and I'll try and
explain it better.
Thanks!

--
bcemail