Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

Default Unknown object in a worksheet

try right clickcut

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Lee" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with some cells that, when selected either individually
or
collectively, pop up what appears to be a comment box . . . however, it is
like a text box and it is the same text box no matter which cell is
selected.
It pops up on the same location on the sheet and can be moved around by
dragging . . . it is not tied to a single cell like a comment.

I have right clicked on it and nothing happens. I have searched for
macros,
objects, etc. to try to identify this object so I can get rid of it, and
have
not found anything.

Does anyone have any idea what this could be or how I could find a way to
delete it?

Thank you in advance!