Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bpeltzer

Default format cell with maximum value

Hopefully you checked that if B2 is the max in the row that you indeed get
the format desired. Now you just need to apply the conditional format (CF)
to your entire table. So either select the entire table and apply the CF.
Or select the cell to which you've applied the CF and copy it, then select
your entire table and Edit Paste Special, select the Formats radio button
and click OK.

"Frank Drost" wrote:

I have a list of number, say 10rows by 10 columns. I want to specify a
conditional setting for each cell so that if the cell has the highest value
in its row, the cell will be coloured red. So I will get 10 cells that will
be coloured red. How do I do that?

Thanks