Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default mathematician dummy needing assistance

In fact I m unable to put that in equation I m affraid,
the aim of this calucation is to smooth a result by a given ratio. To
find the good amounts I have to try hundreds of combinations.
to resume what i m looking for I can only put it like this.
IF 0 = 1% B= 1.20% C=1.06% how much should I take from 0 and give to B
and C in order that B= 96% of 0 and C = 98% of 0 . Of course 0 won't
'stay at 1% .
Hope it's a litte bit clearer . Otherwise I have an excel spreadsheet I
can forward to you if you wishe.