Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Matt Carter

Default find and replace, within workbook

Is there a registry hack excel, find and replace, within workbook
I do Ctrl-F to search and get to the Find and Replace dialogue box and
select in Excel 2003 SP2 the Options button. It will expand the dialogue
box a bit more.
After the expansion, it displays the three drop down fields and the two
check boxes. I would like to set it so it searches by default Within:
Workbook instead of Within: Sheet (the default).
I have multiple workbooks and would like to search for all of them.
Is there a registry hack to set to 0 or 1 that will change from Sheet to
Find and Replace Within: Workbook