Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Mark Ivey

Default Dynamic Charts

Thanks for the links Andy. It is great to talk to you again. I had sent you an email on your Miniature XY Plotting Chart not too long back (with an additional snippet to color the column for you).

I know how to create them for myself, but I was hoping to find an addin for those I work with that are not as literate as I am. Do you know of any such addin?

--
Mark Ivey

UoP e-mail:
Personal e-mail:

"Andy Pope" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Does it have to be an addin?
You can make dynamic charts using named ranges. Here are a few example
pages that may help.
http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

Cheers
Andy

Mark Ivey wrote:
Is there a descent addin for creating a dynamic chart?

--
Mark Ivey

UoP e-mail:
Personal e-mail: