Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Conditional Formatting

Default how to protect without getting the warnings

we are creating some XLS forms (for people to fill-in) with simple check
boxes etc...
Do you have expertise in this : I need these forms to be totally protected
(cells should not even be selectable) except very few ones where TEXT should
be typed and the radio buttons and check boxes.
when using the standard sheet protection from +XLS, I get all kind of
warning when using the check boxes etc...
do you know how to protect without getting the warnings?

we want the GREY area to remain fillable only (plus the check boxes and
radio button). Currently these two type of cells are set on "unlocked" the
rest being 'locked'

Many Thanks,