Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tone

Default Web Query

Hi

I've created a workbook that contains approx 75 sheets. Each sheet links to
different web pages. I then have a Summary Sheet that links to the individual
sheets to pull the pieces of information I need together.
Heres the problem............. Sometimes, when I click the 'Refresh All'
option, it'll whizz away doing its stuff, but on about 10 of the sheets, it
doesnt pull through the right information. It actually pulls through
information that I have set up on a different sheet. However, when I then go
to that individual sheet to see what went wrong, I click on the 'Refresh'
button to just refresh that page, and it'll pull the right information from
the website. I've tried lots of different things, but cant get it to work.

Its not like the last ten sheets, it happens to various sheets throughout
the refresh proceedure.

Interestingly, when I Refresh All whiles looking at my Summary Page, you can
see, as its refreshing that it does pull the correct info through for a split
second, and then reverts to being wrong again.??!!

Any help on this would be much appreciated!
Thanks