Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
joe smith

Default outlook 3 line street address

Hi,
I am copying and pasting contact ionfo from a pulbic folder to excel. For
any contacts with more than one line on the street address it drops the next
line to a new row. If it has 3 lines on the street it will add 2 rows. I have
tried all of the posts I can find regarding carriage returns, etc. I have
even tried parsing the address in outlook and I get the same results but with
an extra blank column on the next row. I am trying to get this to do lists
but i have to do editing on each of the multi lines entries to put the info
back in the right columns. help!