Debra Dalgleish

You can format one line or shape.
Select it, then on the Drawing menu, choose DrawSet AutoShape Defaults

Other shapes that you add to that workbook will have the default settings.

For files with existing shapes, you can format one shape
Select it, and double-click the Format Painter button on the Formatting
toolbar
Click on each shape to apply the formatting
Click on the Format Painter button to deselect it (or press the Esc key)

HighPlanes wrote:
I would like to change the default width of the lines fo shapes and lines.
The program automatically uses 3/4 pt. I would like to change the default to
3 pt instead of having to do it manually for each object,line shape.

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List