Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Don Guillett

Default Excel Boffins please help ! ! !

Or even place your cursor in the table right clickselect import to ms
excel.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Duke Carey" wrote in message
Assuming you are using XL2002 or XL2003 (and *maybe* 2000), you can go to
Data-Import External Data-New Web Query and automagically pull the data
into an empty spreadsheet, then link to the cells

"ELBeanzio" wrote:

I am currently trying to create a stock evatuation spreadsheet on MS
excel 2003 and now have hit a brick wall. The stock figures i require
on the spreadsheet are updated daily and it very tedious to update
manually. As these stocks are a theoretical stock market, they are not
on any official downloader program. I wish to get the figures from this
website "http://www.mytwopecs.com/" into an excel spreadsheet which i
can update automatically by somehow linking the figures to the
spreadsheet. The idea is to monitor the virtual stock market to create
a mathematical model which i have created, but the updating is rather
tedious and time consuming and is really holding me back.

Can anyone help me please ?

Sincerly....Adrian

--
ELBeanzio