Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tester

Default Can I change Headers and footers in selected Reports at the sa

Thanks Dave, but no, I need to change headers and footers in over a hundred
different folders on a regular basis. As the headers/footers are all the
same, I need to be able to select all the folders I want to change, and
change as a batch.

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

maybe...

If you're writing about worksheets in the same workbook, you can group the
sheets (click on the first tab and ctrl-click on subsequent tabs). Then
File|page setup and change the headers/footers.

Remember to ungroup the sheets (just rightclick on any of the grouped sheets and
select ungroup sheets) or you may damage your workbook. Almost anything you do
to a one sheet (of a group) is done to the rest of the sheets in that group.

Tester wrote:

--

Dave Peterson