Emily Edgington

Default Entering Path Name in Footer

Hi Frank!

I'm trying to print the file path in the footer, and I followed the
instructions from McGimpsey's "Automatic Method - Per Workbook", but I keep
getting an error message: Run-time error '50290': Method 'FullName' of object
'_Workbook' failed.

I placed the code in ThisWorkbook as instructed and I believe I typed it
correctly (but I'll paste it below just in case I'm missing something). Any
thoughts?

Dim wsSht As Worksheet
For Each wsSht In ActiveWindow.SelectedSheets
wsSht.PageSetup.LeftFooter = Me.FullName
Next wsSht
End Sub

"Frank Kabel" wrote:

Hi
see:
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/macoffice/e...einfooter.html

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"GirlFriday" schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I am trying to put a code into the footer that will automatically put

the
path and file name in an Excel spreadsheet. I know that this is a

function
available in the 2002 version, but I have to work in 2000 for very

specific
reasons. Is this possible? Can anybody help me figure this out?

Thank you.