Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bernard Liengme

Default Frustrated Cook

I bet you cannot measure a cup of flour with the accuracy that you are
suggesting.
Buy a metric scale and do it right!
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Wazza McG" wrote in message
u...
Hi,

I have been having trouble trying to work out a formula for the following.

One cup of flour weighs 160g.

If I had 240g of flour I would have 1 1/2 Cups.

Now the hard bit, there are 16 Tablespoons and 48 teaspoons in a cup of
flour.

If I had 270g of flour I want the formula to have an end result of - 1 1/2
C, 2T and 3t - rounded off as close as possible.

In the cup measures, I would only want to use 1/4 C, 1/3 C, 1/2 C, 2/3 C,
3/4 C and 1C and so on. I know 5t should read 1T and 1t, however, getting
a formula to work is beyond me at this stage.

If anyone can help, It would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Wazza McG