Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jerry W. Lewis

Default Trendline Equations

Another way is to calculate the coefficients directly in the worksheet
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...55cd4118991d45

Jerry

Mike Middleton wrote:

rpicheme07 -

One way is to click the trendline equation (it's a special text box) to
select it and then click the Increase Decimal button repeatedly.

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"rpicheme07" wrote in message

I need to know how to change the number of digits displayed on the
trendline
equation. I don't think it is possible but I made an exponenital curve
and
the equation they gave me is not nearly accurate enough and is certainly
not
as accurate as the eqaution the program graphed!