Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Norman Jones

Default Excel Sounds

Hi Trojan,

What you appear to want to do is so horrendous that I am sure that I have
misunderstood.

Perhaps, therefore it would help if you were to provide additional detail of
what you would like to do and why.

---
Regards,
Norman

"Trojan" wrote in message
Great Norman, at last got it to make a noise, however, I'm new to this
game
so please forgive me if I ask too much but any idea if I can get it to
make a
noise if I am not actually in the programme and to continue to do so until
action the cell? Or at the very least if the programme is minimized.
Alan.

"Trojan" wrote:

Thank you Norman, will try this and let you know.

"Norman Jones" wrote:

Hi Trojan,

See John Walkenbach at:

---
Regards,
Norman

"Trojan" wrote in message
How can I play a sound when the value in an Excel Cell changes, i.e.
certain date has been passed? Can anyone help please?