Myrna

Default If formula help

I have designed 2 spreadsheets for a Semi-monthly time schedule
1st = 11/1 to 11/15 are the dates
2nd = 11/16 to 11/31 are the dates
Payperiod is Mon - Sun.
November end on a Tuesday.
December starts on a Wednesday.
The trouble is I have a formula for the cell of the 1st sheet ranging from
B6:H6 which November turn out to luckily start out on a Mon = B6 and
Sunday = H6
The formula will not work when the next Month appears on my new
spreadsheet. How would I rewrite the formula.

=IF(B2340,(B23-40)*C6*1.5+40*C6,B23*C6)

C6= hourly rate

I created a seperate spreadsheet called Payroll
So, I pasted and copied the total hrs from the 1st time schedule
in a cell on my Payroll sheet. This is why you see B23, which
at the bottom of this sheet. Was this done right.
The formula work great on figuring overtime from Mon - Sun.
But will not work for Dec, Jan because the days end up at different
location on a calendar.

This is my spreadsheet for the 1st semi=mthly time schedule:
A B C D E F G H

Person
1 Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat Sun etc
2 11/1 11/2 11/3 etc. etc.