Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mike Middleton

Default Regression - Standard Error X Variable 1

Claude S -

Google search for "standard error of regression coefficient" (without the
quotes).

- Mike
www.mikemiddleton.com

"Claude S" wrote in message
I am using Tools Data Analysis Regression to generate a "Summary
Output"
and am trying use a formula / function to generate some of the data in
that
output. I have been able to recreate the R Squared, Slope and determined
that the t Stat is the slope of X Variable 1 divided by the Standard Error
of
X Variable 1. I have not been able to recalculate the Standard Error of X
Variable 1. I used the help function to find the formula for the Standard
Error, but have not been able to figure out all the variables to
recalculate
the formula.
--
Claude S