Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc,microsoft.public.excel.programming,microsoft.public.excel.worksheetfunctions
Jon Peltier

Default Chart looks good on Excel, appalling on OpenOffice.org's spreadsheet

I don't know of any openoffice newsgroups

Sorry, I was being obnoxious. I don't know of any such groups, though they
must exist. Google may help. I've only used OO for about a half hour one
time. Took much longer to download, install, and uninstall than I had the
patience for testing. This was a version or two ago, and it was pretty
amateurish at the time. I've heard it's made great strides, but I've also
heard it still can't hold a candle to Excel.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

wrote in message
ups.com...

Jon Peltier wrote:

Why not ask in the OpenOffice newsgroups?

How does the workbook look in Excel on a PC? Probably pretty good, right?

- Jon

it looks perfect on the pc - used the free microsoft excel viewer. But
can't afford to buy another copy of MS office at the mo.

I don't know of any openoffice newsgroups

thanks