Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben

Default Can you make a gantt chart in excel and import it to Project

Bruce

I don't use Project although I do have it installed.

From Project 2003 Help on "import from excel"

Before distributing your project to team members, executives, or other
stakeholders, you may want to add graphics such as your company's logo or a
project-related Microsoft Office Excel 2003 chart. Graphics give reports a
finished look, clarify or enhance information, and draw attention to important
information.

Looks like you can import a Chart from Excel.

Quite a bit in Help about importing from other applications.

Lotsa luck!

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:16:04 -0800, "Bruce"
wrote:

If I set up something in Excel similar to a gnatt chart along with the data,
can I import it safely to Project later? Any help would be useful I have
experience with Excel and not with Project so any help would be welcomed.