Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting

Default Chart Zooming and scrolling

Thanks Jon,

I was hoping for another answer. I have developed lots of VBA code
based on chart pages and this zooming feature was one of the last
things to do. I'm hoping to stay with chart pages if possible.

So another question. Suppose you were forced to use a chartpage and
still use VBA to zoom and see different areas of a magnified chart how
would you do it?

It seems strange to me that I can do this so easy manually , but there
is no capability of doing it in VBA. Do I have to use mouse or
keystroke events to do it?