Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pat

Default EXCEL FORMULA

Thank you very much your formulas worked great. What a life saver!!!!

--
Thanks, Pat

"Pat" wrote:

I have a table with a cell for budget code and a cell for total cost. I want
a total at the end of the table for each budget code so that I can cost it
out properly without manually adding each entry for each code. For example:
BUDGET CODE 5160 TOTAL CHARGES $2.00
BUDGET CODE 5131 TOTAL CHARGES $3.50
BUDGET CODE 5160 TOTAL CHARGES $3.50

Then at the end of the table I want to total each budget code:
BUDGET CODE 5160 TOTAL $3.50

ETC.

Currently I use the calculator and manually add 30 or 40 entries scattered
throughout the table, sometimes missing an entry etc. and want to set up the
spreadsheet to do this.
--
Thanks, Pat