Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kevin B

Default Conditional Formatting

You can press F5, click the SPECIAL button in the lower left-hand corner and
select the formula Option button for selection options. You can also check
the formula options you want off as well. The check boxes become available
after you click the Formula option button.

Kevin Backmann

"Nikki" wrote:

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to find which cells have formula in them
and the high those that there is no formual. I have a spreadsheet that
sometimes we put hard coded number in a cell and other times there is a
calculation to get a number. I want to make sure hrad coded numbers get
highlighted while formula cells preserve their orignial formatting.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Nikki