Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Brendanluc

Default How do I copy a graph and use the data in the new worksheet?

That works great! Thanks.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Copy the sheet with the chart. The chart points to the new sheet's data.
Copy a new set of data, and paste it over the data that the chart is
pointing to, and the chart will update.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

"Brendanluc" wrote in message
I have new data in different worksheets all with the same data format. I
want to make the same graph in each worksheet using the data in that
worksheet but I was hoping not to have to recreate the graph and select
all
the data in each worksheet. Is there a way to do this as long as the data
is
in the same place in each worksheet?