Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Nigel

Default macro to find cell content in sheets and make sheet active

Hi,

i have been really struggling with this macro. i have a PO Number.
example : 4533211/NICYC

in my po book i have up to 1000 purchase orders/ each with a unigue number.
i have set up a form and this number is set under a variable called PONumber
on every PO, the number is found in cell E13

what i need to do is this.
1.open my form and enter my PO number to find
2.press apply and the macro should take the number, and look through all of
the PO's until it finds the matching number.
3. when the number is found, stop searching and make this sheet active.

i have everything else completed ie errors etc, i just cannot get this right.

please can someone help me?

regs,

NS