Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duke Carey

Default "killing cells that are no longer in use"

See this website

"VILLABILLA" wrote:

Hi,

My question:

When I have a list of data of for example 20000 rows, then when I
delete 10000 rows from the bottom, excel still seems to think that all
20000 cells are in use.

I notice this when I use for example CTR+SHIFT+END (You can use this to
select all cells with a value when you are standing on the first cell
with a value).

How can I let excel forget about these 10000 at the bottom as I am not
using them anymore.

This is important for me as these empty cells cause errors when I try
to import excel sheets into SAP and Access.

Thanks in advance!

Robby

--
VILLABILLA