Boony

Default Drop List Referencing

I would like to use two drop boxes. One for a list of makes and the
second for a list of models. My dilema is that I would like the 2nd
drop list to reference the selection made in the 1st drop list.

IE. Drop list 1 contains "ford, chevrolet, dodge, etc."

Now when you pick one of the makes ie. ford, the 2nd drop list will
give you a list of only the ford models ie. mustang, thunderbird,
f-150, etc

I have been trying to use the match, vlookup, and hlookup functions and
can not get this to work.

Boony
Boony's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=16231
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=276416