Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett

Default DEMMAGE FILE

This is a newsgroup, not a website.
What is your excel version?
What is the version of excel that the file was created on?
What is the file extension on the file? ie: .xls
--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"SHAHZAIB ISMAIL" <SHAHZAIB
wrote in
message ...
Dear Sir,

I like your Website, I have a big problum with my excel i hope that
you will solved this problum. My every excell file are demmaged when i
open
my any excell file there was a error generated that (THE FILE IS NOT A
RECOGNIZABLE FORMAT

IF YOU KNOW THE FILE IS FROM ANOTHER PROGRAM WHICH IS INCOMPATIBLE WITH
MICROSOFT EXCEL CLICK CANCEL.IF YOU WANT TO OPEN THE FILE LETTER IN
MICROSOFT EXCEL,SAVE IT IN A FORMAT THAT IS COMPATIABLE, SUCH AS TEXT
FORMAT.

I am send you one file please open it then you will know this problum
please
help me there is lot of my file is in this formet and i don't have a
backup
please send me you suggestion on my email

Thanks & Regards

Shahzaib Ismail

Bonanza apparel