Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
jakar

Default How to pick every third cell?

Hi,
I have a spreadsheet with a column in which I keep dates. The date
appers in every third cell of this column and the other two cells are
blank. I have the another sheet in this workbook in which I want those
dates to appear in the column in consecutive order. I'm using cell
reference comand right now but have to do it manually every time I have
a new entries. So in the other sheet there is a column with cells
having references to every third cell in the first sheet. I trided to
high-lite the multiple bunches of cells and drag-copy it down - but
it's not working.
Any ideas???
Thanks,
jakar