Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron de Bruin

Default Delete row based on contents of cell

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/delete.htm

This Add-in have this option also
http://www.rondebruin.nl/easyfilter.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"AndyG" wrote in message ...
Thank you Don,
I do know how to use the datafilterautofilter then custom, not equal to
"SSN" to filter out the row in the view, however I really would like to
programmatically (macro) delete the row. If I have filters on I am also
limited (can't insert columns, etc.). Should I have posted this to the
Programming/Coding section instead of here?

Thank you again

"Don Guillett" wrote:

One way is to use datafilterautofilter and record while doing it to
learn. Post back after you have tried this with addl questions.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"AndyG" wrote in message
The following code does a great job of finding whole blank rows and
deleting
them:

Range("B1", Range("B65536").End(xlUp)).SpecialCells _
(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow.Delete

However, could someone please tell me how to modify this for two other
purposes:

1) Delete the whole row if any cell in column A: is has the contents of
"SSN"

2) Delete the whole row if any cell in column C: is blank (null?)

Thank you in advance.