Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Al

Default Text to columns - one way street?

I may have been to hasty in making this assumption, it appears that the
problem I described below is only happening on one workstation - this may
indicate that the Excel Registry keys are in need of a refresh - I will try
that and post back the results.

"Al" wrote:

Once I use the Text to columns feature in Excel, it seems there is no way to
turn it off.

Anyone know if there is a way to reset this so that newly pasted text will
not continue to get broken up (for example by the space delimiter)

Presently the only way is to exit Excel and restart Excel - then pasted text
all goes into one cell regardless of spaces.

Hope I explained that well enough

Al