Jon Peltier

If what you have is a list of Yes/No/NA responses, select the list and build a pivot
table, using the Pivot Table Report itom on the Data menu. Drag the Response field
into the Row area of the pivot tabel, then drag it again into the data area of the
pivot table, and you will get a list of the number of each response.

For this data, for example:

Response
No
NA
Yes
NA
No
Yes
NA
NA
NA
Yes
Yes
No

Create the pivot table, drag the response field button to the Row area, then drag it
to the data area, to produce this pivot table:

Count of Response
Response Total
NA 5
No 3
Yes 4
Grand Total 12

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

garrison0013 wrote:

I'm trying to graph the results of a survey. The responses are either Yes,
No, or Not Applicable (N/A), and should be shown on the Y-axis (the Z-axis if
I go to a 3D graph). I have not yet been able to do this. Can anyone help?