hgrove

Default Conditional Formatting

Frank Kabel wrote...
FWIW, McAfee Virus Scan suspends execution of the initialization
code. Bob & Frank, if your add-in triggers anti-virus software,
you're not going to get many business users to use it.

Agreed and that's the reason why I asked for the virus scanner which
causes an error to see what the reason for this warning is

That info I'll have to send later when I get home.

The error is interesting as it was tested under XL2K. We had the same

error
report for Windows Me and are currently looking at this

I should have mentioned that I was running this under Windows Me. Odd
that this should have OS dependence.

--
hgrove
hgrove's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=11432