Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Excel Cell Criteria Effect

"raymond chiu" wrote in message
Dear Helper,

First of all , thanks for your attention. I have one question.

Using VB, I need to check the background color of one cell in the Excel,
e.g. A1.
How can I know in the command, e.g. range("A1").????

Range("A1").Inter5ior.Colorindex

Moreover, if this cell has formating or some criteria, e.g. if the value

is
larger than one
number, then show it in yellow.
Would this effect or cannot give the value???

This is best achieved with Conditional Formatting. Check it out in help.

As We find that the cell show red font but .range("A1").font.color show

"0".

Don't understand. Range("A1") is a cell, so what do you mean by can cell be
red but A1 font colour be "0"?