Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
TUNGANA KURMA RAJU

Default Printing formulas

Thanks,David,I am really honoured to get this answer from the great
intellectual.

"David McRitchie" wrote:

Generally you would only need a representative formula. If that is the case
you can show a representative formula in a cell somewhere else
or if you want to actually show all of the formulaa down a column (fill handle)
to see how they changed you can place your representative
formulas in another column. That way you can see all of your
spreadsheet and the formulas you want to see at the same time.
Then simply print the worksheet in your normal fashion.

Show FORMULA or FORMAT of another cell
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/formula.htm

=personal.xls!getformula(A1)
=personal.xls!GetFormulaD(A1)

Information on installing macros and User Defined Functions (UDF)
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/getstarted
Information on use of the Fill Handle
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/fillhand.htm

To actually do what you asked you should copy the worksheet to another
worksheet where you can switch to the formula view and change the column widths,
since you wouuld not want to change the column widths on your original sheet.
Edit, Move or Copy Sheet, create a copy
Switch to the Formula view, and then you can change the widths,
under format menu , cell, alignment, you can check "Wrap text"
anything that helps you format the formulas the way you want.

If you want a more complete record in another worksheet showing
cell address, text (displayed value), value, formula, number format
look for FormulaSheet in the code at
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/code/formula.txt

Some other documentation of things in a workbook (also see related area)
Build Table of Contents, similar listings, working with Hyperlinks

---
HTH,

"TUNGANA KURMA RAJU" wrote in message
I have 5 work sheets in a BOOK,each sheet a2:m30, every cell contains
formula.Iwould like to keep a hard copy of these formulas I have used.In
Toolsoptionsview tab I have checked formulas,but these formulas wrap each
other by which I can't print these formulas.Is there any way to print all
these formulas at one go.