Paul Corrado

If by "MEDIA" you mean the number in the middle (MEDIAN) then there is not
need to eliminate the largest and smallest value. The answer is the same

If you just wish to have the AVERAGE (sum of all data divided by count of
the data) then, with your data in A1:A5 the formula would be

=(SUM(A1:A5)-MAX(A1:A5)-MIN(A1:A5))/(COUNT(A1:A5)-2)

"touaki" wrote in message
I want that someone tell me how do I write the formula to do this: From a
range of numbers in a colunm, I pretend to calculate de MEDIA, excluding

the
two big and the two smaller numbers. Is it possible?