Gord Dibben

Andy

Unsure what your needs are, but if you use a spin button from the Control
Toolbox you can have code behind the button.

Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinDown()
For Each cell In ActiveSheet.Range("A9:A18")
cell.Value = cell.Value - 2
Next
End Sub

Private Sub SpinButton1_SpinUp()
For Each cell In ActiveSheet.Range("A9:A18")
cell.Value = cell.Value + 2
Next
End Sub

For more options, see VBA Help on "spinbutton"

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 07:33:04 -0800, Andy K
wrote:

Gord

thanks for your info I have managed to insert the Spinner button however I
have a list of information in the spread sheet I would like to link to the
button is this possible and how do i go about it.

Thanks for your help

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Right-click on a Toolbar and select Forms Toolbar.

Click on the "Spinner" button.

Draw a button on your worksheet.

Right-click on the button and "Format Control"

Set your parameters and define a cell that the spinner will affect.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 06:11:01 -0800, Andy K <Andy
wrote:

How do I setup a spin button